Uber is a headless React site built on top of the WordPress JSON API. The site runs on a Node server that is separated from the WordPress implementation. Uber's task with this build was to not only produce a smooth interface, but maintain accessibility compliance and have the site itself serve as a recruitment tool to attract more React engineers to their team.
- Role: Front-end Engineering and Accessibility Lead
- Accessibility Compliance: WCAG 2.1 Level AA
- Content Management: WordPress and Headless React
- General front-end engineering: HTML, CSS, JS (ES6)
- Application front-end engineering: React